Sr. Software Engineer: 3 positions
Over 4 years work experience in a reputed company in embedded software systems, preferably in networking and security domain. Design, develop and test cutting-edge high-performance network protocol and security products on a variety of real-time operating systems (RTOS) and a broad range of hardware
- OS internals, preferably Linux.
- Networking protocols in Layer 2 and 3.
- C programming and data structures.
- RTOS VxWorks, QNX, Embedded Linux, Lynx, Psos, etc (preferably at kernel level).
- Programming Advanced features of C & C++.
- Concepts Knowledge of programming concepts & ethics.
- Strong Fundamentals Networking protocol stacks, network security, networking, debugging, programming, computer architecture and compilers.
- Technology TCP/IP, Layer 2 & 3, Routing, Security, Wireless 802.11, Hardware Offload Processors x86, PPC, MIPS, PowerPC, ARM
- Tools Python, Perl
Please send your updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org